Following the easing of Government lockdown restrictions, we are pleased to be able to facilitate indoor visiting as long as there is NOT an outbreak in the home. As a care home, we are required to follow specific Government Guidelines and would suggest that anyone wishing to visit, to call and check first.
We know how hard the Covid restrictions have been for our residents and relatives over the last year. To ensure the safety of residents and visitors, we have given careful consideration as to how we implement the visits and have set out the following procedures, to ensure visits run as smoothly and as safely as possible:
• Each resident can have nominated visitors as per the Government Guidance.
• The requirement for all visitors to undertake a Lateral Flow Device Test (LFD) and test negative for COVID-19 prior to entering the care home.
• The use of PPE to facilitate safe visiting.
• Strict adherence to infection control procedures.
• Contact to be limited to hand holding. Hugging and kissing is not permitted.
• All bookings must be made in advance. We are unable to fulfil bookings made on the same day as the visit.
To book a visit, please call 01604 633282.