Following the easing of Government lockdown restrictions, we are pleased to be able to facilitate indoor visiting at The Angela Grace Care Home.
We are delighted with this decision as we know how hard the Covid restrictions have been for our residents and relatives. To ensure the safety of residents and visitors, we have given careful consideration as to how we implement the visits and have set out the following procedures, to ensure visits run as smoothly and as safely as possible:
• Each resident to have a maximum of two named constant visitors.
• The requirement for all visitors to undertake a Lateral Flow Device Test (LFD) and test negative for COVID-19 prior to entering the care home.
• The use of PPE to facilitate safe visiting.
• Strict infection control infection procedures.
• Contact to be limited to hand holding. Hugging and kissing is not permitted.
• We can only permit two visits per week for each resident.
• All bookings must be made in advance. We are unable to fulfil bookings made on the same day as the visit.
To book a visit, please call 01604 633282.